This coffee shop is 2 stores in Aichi prefecture. It’s seems like a restaurant, you will be feel free to choice a coffee shop.
Many elderly people come to the shop morning. They will be talking with friends.
You can choice A or B breakfast plate if you order a cup of coffee or glass of juice. It’s free. C to G menu is delicious Japanese foods. It needs additional cost 80 yen to 230 yen. Good cost performance if you want to eat Japanese breakfast.
- A: A toast, Fresh salad and boiled egg.
- B: An organic toast, fresh salad and boiled egg.
- C: A or B set change from a toast to two croissants. (+80 yen)
- D: Roasted salmon, fresh salad, rice and Miso soup. (+180 yen)
- E: Roasted salmon, fresh salad, fresh egg, rice and Miso soup. (+230 yen)
- F: Roasted salmon, fresh salad, Natto(*1), rice and Miso soup. (+230 yen)
- G: Roasted salmon, fresh salad, Ochazuke(*2) and Miso soup. (+230 yen)
*1Natto is really popular Japanese food. It’s fermented soybeans.
*2Ochazuke is a bowl of rice, covered with some appetizing food such as salmon, nori etc., immersed in tea and eaten hot
I selected A set. It’s normal breakfast plate. Many coffee shops have a breakfast menu of Nagoya city.
The store is a little far from Nagoya station but you can meet usual Japanese people and Japanese life style. And if you like a RAMEN, famous RAMEN shop is this area. It’s MENYA HANABI.
- Store name: AMANI’s coffee – Takabata branch
- Address: 1-643, Noda Nakagawa-ku, Nagoya Aichi
- Breakfast hour: 6:00-11:30
- Price: ＄4.00+tax
- Payment: Cash or credit card
- Hours : 6:00-20:00
- Holiday: Everyday open
Price will change from Japanese Yen to US dollars by exchange rate.