In Nagoya, really famous coffee shop “Komeda’s coffee” is usually busy in weekend. So many people and tourist go to the store. My recommend the store because secret spot of Nagoya station underground shopping mall.
In holiday, so many people go to Nagoya for sightseeing. You best select Komeda’s coffee shop if you take a break first before sightseeing.
It’s clean and comfortable space.
You can choice A, B or C type of break first if you order a cup of coffee or a glass of juice. it’s free! You need drink cost only.
- A : A toast and boiled egg
- B : A toast and egg spread
- C : A toast and AZUKI spread
AZUKI is sweet soy butter.
- Store name: Komeda’s coffee ESCA branch
- Address: ESCA shopping mall, 6-9 Tsubakicho, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi
- Break first time: 7:00-11:00
- Price: ＄4.00
- Hours: 7:00-22:00
- Regular holiday : Every day open